Smart Groups not updating correctly

I had 14 items in a smart group that I ended through the smart Group in GS.

After the items were ended, the Smart Group returned the following:

I had to enter the editor for the Smart Group for the group to update correctly.

Likewise for other smart groups in which these items appeared.

David

Hi guys

I have found a few more problems where the status looks wrong so I might rebuild my data base first and see if that makes any difference.

David

Just making sure I got this correctly: Your bug report is that the middle column in GarageSale is not updating to the contents of the smart group? The smart group’s content in the left hand outline view is correct, right?

Yes, Ilja, I also see this same behavior. Select a Smart Group (like Days Remaining < 2) in the left column. Stop those listings. Smart Group still selected, and middle column still shows Smart group contents.

I always thought this was “intended behavior”…

Neal

Maybe I am misunderstanding the meaning. In this case I would have thought that after stopping the listings they should disappear from the smart group completely.

David

Regards David
0404 499 979

Yes, they do. It is just the center pane that is not updated to reflect the new current Smart Group contents…

Neal

Mine stay in the smart group till I edit it.

Regards David
0404 499 979

Both panes should be empty Ilja. If the items have ended they should not be in the smart group at all.

David

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.