SOME BUGS in report page

Today is the day of bugs report :disappointed_relieved: . I hope it will help you to make your work better again…

Now let’s talk about the report page… it is another little mess :astonished: . Yesterday I sold 1 items and I tried to create a report for this week sales to learn how it works. I found this problem:

1. Still problem with profit and shipping fee (see other discussion about bugs in orders page).

2. Final Value fee is wrong. I just checked in eBay report and it is 3,72 (it includes VAT) not 3,05 (which is VAT excluded)

3. Now the main problem, in sold items the title is totally wrong and it is a serious problem!!

4. why does it include also not-sold items?

See picture

Hope to hear from you :slight_smile:
Federico

Can you pinpoint a post?[quote=“fedege96, post:1, topic:1387”]
2) Final Value fee is wrong. I just checked in eBay report and it is 3,72 (it includes VAT) not 3,05 (which is VAT excluded)
[/quote]

In some countries eBay does transmit fees without VAT for some sellers over their API. There’s not much we can do about it. Guess you have to keep in mind that these fees do not contain VAT.

Can you please provide more details why the title is not wrong? Did the listing neither start nor finish in the selected time frame?

Because listing an item may result a listing fee charged by eBay. So if a listing was started in the selected time frame, it’s listing fee is shown in the report.

Hello Ilja,

1. I referred to this discussion: SOME BUGS in orders page

2. It’s ok, it’s the minor problem, I will keep it in my mind and I will just calculate 22% over the total amount of fee.

3. I sold a different item, not the one in title. I am sure of this since using eBay I see the correct sold postcard, not the one in title… yes it was a “buy now with offer” started and ended during that time frame, final price is correct, but not the title.

4. Ah thank you! So it is very useful, thank you…

Can you please check if this problem is still there with beta 40? If so, we would need to get your hands on a copy of your GarageSale 7 library to check what’s going on.

I am sorry to tell you that the problem is still there :cry:. I am at your disposal to do what you need, just explain me what I have to do-send you because I don’t know what you mean with library, please :grin:.

Thank you

Can you please check if this problem is still there with beta 40? If so, we would need to get your hands on a copy of your GarageSale 7 library to check what’s going on.

Tell me what you need fro my library :slight_smile: this problem is a bit confusing when I have more orders…

Here is to send us a copy of your GS 7 library:

1. Go to the directory Library/Containers/ and locate the com.iwascoding.garagesale7 folder

2. Duplicate com.iwascoding.garagesale7 folder place the copy on your Desktop

3. Open the folder and drill down through Data > Library > Application Support > GarageSale

4. Delete these folder from the list you are now seeing:

• CategoryData
    • ImageCache
  5. On your Desktop, compress the com.iwascoding.garagesale7 folder by right clicking it and choosing ‘Compress …’

How big is the resulting .zip file? Is it feasible to upload it to your DropBox account?

Uhm… I don’t find any folder called “containers” in library…

I am sorry but I cannot find any file called lie this… what’s the matter?

Are you sure you are looking into the Library folder in your home directory, and not the one at the top level of your hard drive? The library folder in your home directory might be hidden by default. You have to go to the View Options to make it visible.

Aaaah so it was hidden! Now I see… that link is not updated, if I am not wrong now you must use terminal…

Anyway, I did exactly what you said. The zip file is 866 MB (instead of 932)… for me no problem using dropbox, I have 1 T. Do I have to send link in this discussion or you need it via email?

I hope it will help you :grinning: