Sometimes Garagepay doesn't download all the transactions

HI,

I’ve noticed that once in a while Garagepay misses some Paypal transactions and doesn’t download them. Is there anyway to force it to? I have the transaction ID.

Thanks

Rufus

Have you tried expanding the date range well before the the date of the missing transaction when clicking the “Update” button in the toolbar?

Hi Ilja,

Yes, and doesn’t seem to help. I have Garagepay running on a couple of machines and if one misses an item the other normally picks it up, it’s just a bit odd. It doesn’t happen very often. The next time it happens I’ll try adjusting dates.

Thanks

Rufus

Hi Ilja,

Coincidentally I have one of these today. I’ve just tried doing an update for a week but it doesn’t show up.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Rufus

I had that happen to me too but it was all my ebay transactions for two different accounts. I thought it had something to do with Yosemite but I deleted the GP app, emptied the trash and installed it again. That solved the problem and all transactions were there. We never found out what caused it though.

Since you are seeing the transactions and some Macs, while it’s not shown on others, it most likely hasn’t to do with the data downloaded from PayPal. I suspect it’s some kind of timing bug on our end. These are really hard to track down. I’ll scratch about how to diagnose this over the weekend.

Hi Ilja,

Don’t worry too much. As I say it happens every so often and hasn’t caused a problem. It would nice to solve it but it’s not life or death!

Have a good weekend.

All the best

Rufus

Hello,

I have the same issue this is important for me because garagepay is easier to search for transactions, when there are downloaded.

Regards,

Christian