Spacing issues + SKU automation

Spacing is not the same in edit mode vs when an auction is published.

Screen Shot 2021-02-20 at 9.09.35 PM

I know this is an html issue.

How can I idkentify bad code before item is uploaded? How can I fix it? How can I prevent from happening? Its insanely annoying! I want what i see in edit mode to actually be what gets uploaded to ebay. As you see additional spacing gets added when its uploaded and looks like crap.

1. Will you guys ever automate sku numbers so I don’t have to manually type them out every single time? It so insanely simple to do and would save everybody a lot of time. I have posted about this before. Use something similar to a label maker. I would imagine most people print sku labels for items they are selling anyways and would be familiar.Screen Shot 2021-02-20 at 9.26.39 PM

It’s hard to tell what is causing the different spacing.
Are you using Firefox as your browser?
Did you insert text from a different source into GarageSale’s Editor mode?
Did you edit your text in both Editor and Preview mode?
Having a look at your listing might be helpful, too. Can you export it and attach it here as a zip file?

In general you get the best results if you:
• Use GarageSale’s own text formatting tools
• Edit text in only Editor or only Preview mode
• Use the “Paste and match style” command if you insert text from a different source.

Regards, Kristian

1 Like

Thanks for the editing tips! I sometimes have a few editing glitches that occur and I didn’t know what was causing them or how to prevent/fix them.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.