Templates won't update to sold (green) when sold on eBay still show active icon (blue)

Hi,

I have noticed that my listing templates are not going to sold now even though they have sold in ebay. I have refreshed the access token also updated listings from the menu, on live view they show the sold and paid page, but the icon still shows as blue and doesn’t go to green.

I don’t think it’s pulling the info from ebay to make them go to sold.

It’s letting me list items and showing a fee before listing and they are going onto ebay.

Also looking at 5 recent items that have sold, they’re appearing on the orders tab in garage sale but the template still isn’t updated and shows active even though they have sold.

On one listing thats not updated it says last update 19/11/2020 10.47pm so guess update hasn’t worked since then. Same for messages also i guess.

EDIT When i select a listing individually and the click the arrow circle to update that single listing it does it but it doesn’t do it when clicking update all which i need

Please help.

Thanks, Ashton

Let’s hope this time someone will look into this issue:

P.S. Do you see these listings as still active if you check in your “my ebay” panel in eBay site? This bug started about 3-4 weeks ago, until today every sold item is in this situation. I created a specific smart group. Check: 190 listings are showed as still active (light green) while they are sold and no more available:

They are all 1 unit listing, I don’t know what’s going on…

Can you please send the the eBay link to one such listing.

Maybe GarageSale’s database indexes become out of sync, and doesn’t return the correct listing when the updates from eBay arrive.

Have your tried re-building indexes by launching GarageSale with the Control Key held down immediately after double-clicking it?

Ok i will try this now.
Hold down control key soon as double clicked icon

How long do i hold down for?
Nothing seems to have happened.

You’ll get a debug panel immediately after launch before the Main window appears.

Ah i see that now, thanks.

Now selecting rebuild indexes and pressing continue.

I have the spinning coloured circle now and
A progress bar slightly above has popped up saying updating index…

I guess this will take some time?

Hi,

I done the rebuild now and it loaded into garagesale once complete.

An order just came thru on the screen for 2 items, its on the orders tab.

But the listings are both still showing as active on the templates, even after i have clicked on update all listings… from the menu.

If I click on each template and press the update arrow circle button then it does fix that template to sold.

I also ended an item on ebay website to see if it pulls that thru but unfortunately not either.

What else can i do or try please?

Thanks very much
Ashton

Uhm maybe our issue is not exactly the same, maybe it is somehow related, but if I select a listing and press the update arrow circle button it does NOT fix. @ilja I will send you shortly a link privately

Hi,

But the listings are both still showing as active on the templates, even after i have clicked on update all listings… from the menu.

If I click on each template and press the update arrow circle button then it does fix that template to sold.

I also ended an item on ebay website to see if it pulls that thru but unfortunately not either.

Thanks very much
Ashton

Hi @ilja , could you check the link I sent you some days ago?

Hi,

Thanks very much
Ashton

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.