Temporary issue with GarageSalePictureService?

Is this just a temporary issue?

I having the same issue, so I’m hoping it is a temporary issue.

Whatever it was, it seems to have gone by now. I just uploaded a couple of images without problems.

Leider ist das Problem wieder da…

I am getting the same message 4/23/2020 3:52 pm Eastern Standard Time

GarageSalePictureService: Wrong response ((null)).

And it’s going on for quite some time. Also I always have to check the auctions again, even as the problem is only on the GS picture service. This takes quite some time to retry again and again

Hi,

can you tell me which version of GarageSale you are using? We had to upgrade the server software, but this should break only older versions of GarageSale (prior 7.0.21).

I just tested this here with the latest version of GarageSale 8 and it worked for me…

Thanks,
Paul

Habe mich noch nicht getraut die Beta Versionen zu installieren. Es ist aber die neueste Version, die GS automatisch lädt.

The latest versions of GarageSale 7 and 8 should work again now.

Currently happening version 8.0.12 as of 04/26/20

Approximately 30-40 out of the 180 listings being posted as scheduled auctions

Hi,

the reason for this error should have another reason. Can you tell me your location and when this error occurred? Can you actually reproduce this or was it a one time issue?

Thanks,
Paul

Time: 23:00-23:40 local time

I had noticed it throughout the previous week as I launched Buy it Now Items (typically listing 10-20 at a time with 1 or 2 giving this error message). It was more pronounced when listing 181 auction items as many of them gave this error message. What other info would you need?

Here are some screen shots from the scheduled listings, I can show more if you need them, as 34 out of 181 failed for this reason and even when I relaunched the fails some would also repeat the failure, needing multiple tries until “going through”

Screen Shot 2020-04-27 at 10.48.35 AM Screen Shot 2020-04-27 at 10.48.41 AM Screen Shot 2020-04-26 at 11.19.25 PM Screen Shot 2020-04-27 at 10.48.20 AM Screen Shot 2020-04-27 at 10.48.28 AM

Hi,

I need a more accurate date to find any error messages related to your request. In 40 minutes, the servers generate multiple 100MB of log data. So please send me the exact date (minute, better second) your request fails. Also your IP would be nice to have (https://whatsmyip.com).

I doubt that you have the same issue the starter of this thread has. Your may have connection issues between to our server, but I can not properly see them (as the “Wrong response ((null))” is not very helpful.

I will improve the error message that GarageSale reports, maybe we get a more precise information what is going wrong here.

Thanks,
Paul

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.