The preview mode and live listing view contain different details in my auctions

The preview mode and live listing view contain different details in my auctions How can I fix this? it’s showing different product information

You probably changed the product settings after listing the item on ebay.

It depends on what information is correct. If you want to have the information from your local template show on eBay, you have to use the Revise command.

Otherwise, just change the product details in GarageSale to whatever is shown on eBay.

The live information is correct. Does that mean I can’t just pull the info in from eBay?

I have discovered that if the live listing is correct you can update your template by going to File > Import > Import from eBay and find the listing you want to import from the list, it should show you all of the listings you have on eBay. This saves you from having to edit your template and can also be used to get listings that no longer have templates in GarageSale for whatever reason. Hope this helps!

You cannot pull information from eBay into an existing template. We have this feature on our list for GarageSale 7.1. For now, you can only create a completely new listing from an active listing on eBay using the “Import from My eBay” feature.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.