Token won't authenticate, stuck on building preview

I have refreshed the token several times, rebooted the computer, still can’t use the program. I have also emailed your support but have had no contact. Can’t use your program. Also, my pro subscription is not showing even though I see the payment has gone through. What is going on?

I checked our support system but we didn’t receive any previous mails from you, unfortunately. However, I just replied to your latest mail that you sent a few hours ago. This is a part of my answer:

If the Preview just states “Generating Preview” there’s most likely an issue with the eBay access token which is saved in the system Keychain. (There’s a FAQ entry available on our support page about this issue.)
It might be required to renew the eBay token completely:
Remove your eBay account from the GarageSale preferences > Accounts, restart your Mac and then re-add your eBay account.

If this won’t help, please give this a try:

1. Quit GarageSale if running.
  2. Open the macOS “Keychain Access” application and enter “GarageSale eBay Account” in the search field. (If you don’t find anything try it with “ebay token”.)
  3. Right-click on the eBay account token in the Keychain and select “Delete”.
  4. If done, restart your Mac, start GarageSale and add/refresh your eBay access tokens in the GarageSale preferences > Accounts.

Regards, Kristian

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.