Trial Version Expired BUT I HAVE A PRO ACCOUNT!

Hi, I downloaded v8.0.11 and am getting the error “Trial Version Expired. You have used GarageSale without a license for 30 days. Please buy a license to keep using GarageSale”. As a result of this error, I’m unable to load new listings to Ebay. I obviously do not have a trial version as I’ve been paying monthly for a Pro Account. I tried to log in to the “Enter Pro Account” button and when I enter my userid and password, it say “Log In Failed”. I’m using the correct password but I went in anyway to the “forgot password” link and the link is frozen!

Please help.

Thanks.

Can you try logging into your GS Pro account using the latest beta version. If I recall correctly, it addresses some quirks in the Pro preferences panel. You can grab it from this post:

Hi Ilja, I downloaded Beta 7 as suggested and it worked, sort of! The issue now is that when preparing a listing, it’s requiring me to use a “profile” for each of Payment, Shipping and Returns. I’ve never used Profiles before. Do you know how I can get around having to use these Profiles?

Thanks.

Jeff

Hi again, as a followup to my email below, I now tried to upload an item to Ebay and although it uploaded okay, a pop up appeared that stated “Demo Version, You are using a demo version of GarageSale. This version will upload up to three auctions to eBay”. Huh? I’m a Pro member and using version 8.1b7, which is the version you sent me!

So, where do we go from here? Sorry, but I really need to get all this stuff resolved.

Thanks.

Jeff

Hi,

if you go to the preferences before you try to start a listing, can you log in to your pro account there? Can you post a screenshot from the error you get there?

If this fails too, can you please contact our support directly with your pro account details? Then we can have a look…

Thanks,
Paul

Thanks,
Paul

Same here, 8.0.11 wanted my pro data, but as i could not remember the password, i clicked on " forgot password" - which simply resulted in… nothing. Then I went back to 8.0.7b as suggested, could reset the password, insert that in 8.0.7b, reinstalled 8.0.11. That seems to work so far. Should be fixed in 8.1.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.