Two Huge Problems: Importing Ebay Auctions & Relist Continuously Until an Item Sells

Just bought Garagesale 6.9 this week.

Two Huge Problems: Importing Ebay Auctions & Relist Continuously Until an Item Sells

What I’d like to do:

1. Import all of my 900 plus items that I created in Ebay and modify it with Garage Sale Templates

2. On ebay I can assign automation rules for my auctions; For example I can choose Relist Continuously Until an Item Sells. How do I do this in Garagesale.

I have the same questions. Thanks for any help.

It’s possible to do that but might get a bit more complicated.

Step 1: Make sure that “Tracking” and “show auctions from My ebay” is enabled in GarageSale preferences>Tracking. Then update auction states (Auction menu).

Step 2: Create GarageSale auction templates from your listings by using the “File >
Import from My eBay” command. See here:
http://wiki.iwascoding.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=File_Menu#Import_from_My_eBay

Step 3: Make your changes in the imported auction templates.

Step 4: In the template Inspector, go to the Autions tab, select a running
listing and hit the “Revise” button. (or try to use Template menu > Revise running auctions command for multiple selected auction templates)

As far as I can tell this specific eBay option is not available through the eBay API and so can’t be offered by GarageSale. However, in GarageSale you can use the auto restart feature!:

Regards, Kristian