Unable to reach FTP server after upgrade to 9.7.3

I’ve been using Garage Sale for years. At some point this month, my version of Garage Sale became unlicensed. I used up the three ‘free’ listings. I upgraded my license to the latest version 9.7.3 and paid the upgrade fee. Now, I can’t upload images to my FTP server. Unable to upload a test image to the FTP server. “An error occurred while trying to upload to your FTP server: Cannot open host: could not connect to remote host, but can try again”. I did not make any changes to my FTP settings. Running MAC OS Ventura. Any suggestions?

As far as I can tell nothing has been changed on GarageSale’s side so my guess is that you server provider made changes.
Can you still connect to your FTP server via your FTP client?

If not done already, please also have a look at the chapter Troubleshooting FTP Settings in the GarageSale help.

Full FTP functionality has been restored. I re-entered my password into the FTP settings and today it worked!

Full FTP functionality has been restored. I re-entered my password into the FTP settings and today it worked!

Thank You for the support!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.