Update Shipping Profiles

I consolidated a bunch of ships profiles on eBay and want to update GS to reflect the changes. I tried going to the bottom of the list and hit update profiles but nothing happened. Where or how do I delete a bunch of profiles from GS?

Hi,

hitting “update profiles” should do the trick.
If not, please make sure that you’re using the latest version of GarageSale and refresh your eBay token in the GarageSale preferences>Accounts.

Regards, Kristian

Nope, didn’t work.

If this helps, my list of profiles is huge. There are about 4-5 sets of profiles above the ones I need to use that say they belong to an unknown account. There are also more of these sets under the set I need.

I have this same issue. I’ve moved the same GarageSale Application Support folder from computer to computer and the old shipping profiles came with. I think we need to know how to remove those “Unknown Account” profiles. Could there be a file that stores that information?

There will be a new beta version of GarageSale 6.9.8 today or tomorrow, that should not offer shipping profiles that are no longer existent. Unless you are using the MacApp Store version, please give this beta version a try.

Where in GS can I find shipping profiles. I didn’t know this was an option!

Perfect. That beta solved both problems of weight and unused profiles. Thanks!

Hi Squiddy,

in GarageSale 6 you can select a shipping profile by clicking on the button with the three dots next to the little magnifying glass in the Options Inspector>Shipping.
You have to create your shipping profiles on eBay first.

In GarageSale 7 you can select your shipping profiles in the shipping options popover.

Regards, Kristian