Using Inventory

When I use “advanced” in Inspector then click “sku 1”, is the information from sku 1 in my inventory supposed to fill in the open template?

I have added images to sku 1, they show in the template. Nothing else does. No description, title etc.

No. If you want to populate a listing with the information from an inventory item (title and description), it works the other way around. In the inventory section, click the toolbar button with the three dots and choose “New eBay Listing from Selected Item”.

This will create a new listing with title, images, and SKU copied from the inventory item. The description will contain the “{{item.inventoryProductDescription}}” placeholder, which will get replaced by the actual inventory description once uploaded to eBay. You can press control-command when in preview mode to see how it would look on eBay.

Thanks, but I am missing something :slight_smile: Where is the inventory section? I can only see the inventory panel.

What version of GarageSale are you using?

Version 6.9.8b6 (631)

May I humbly suggest that you upgrade to the latest beta version of GarageSale 7. We greatly improved the inventory item handling in this version. You can grab it from this post:

Draft manual for the inventory section in GarageSale 7 is available here:

https://downloads.iwascoding.com/gs7help/English.lproj/Inventory_Section-Inventory_Management.html