Using variations function effectively to list Star Wars figures as a fixed price listing

Hello there. I have just set up an ebay shop selling Star Wars figures. Using Ebays variations function, I was able to set up a listing that had 44 seperate Star Wars figures listed within it (See below link). I used ebay directly to do this.

Now that I have worked out how to do this directly via Ebay I thought it would be easier using Garage Sale to set up a new listing, this time for another 18 figures. However after playing around with Garage Sale I have been unable to crack it. So far I have added all the Star Wars figures into my inventory, with photos and price assigned to each one. The problem is, there are no actual variations as such, the only thing they have in common in the series they featured in (30th Anniversary edition figures). So in essence there are each different (apart from 2 duplicates).

can someone help me understand how to create the listing in Garage Sale. Helpppppp!!!

Hi drumsoldier,

The problem is, there are no actual variations as such, the only thing they have in common in the series they featured in (30th Anniversary edition figures). So in essence there are each different (apart from 2 duplicates).

Are you referring to the primary variation attribute?

http://wiki.iwascoding.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=Variations
Regards, Kristian

Hi Kristian, yes its the variations feature i refer too.

Hi drumsoldier,

as far as I can tell it should be no problem to create such a listing with your variations.
As the primary variation attribute you can create your own custom attribute, e.g. “The power of the force” as you do in your listing.
Am I missing something?

Regards, Kristian

No your not missing anything, I just can’t seem to get the variation function to work. Its actually easier in Ebay, which is not something you often find. Can anyone talk me through how I would do this.

Hi drumsoldier,

did you already discover the help here?:
http://wiki.iwascoding.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=Variations

Regards, Kristian