Variations Listing Help

Hi new to Garagesale and a bit stuck have looked through tutorials but cant find the answer!

I am wanting to list variations on my lisitngs i manage to add them but when I click to list it comes back with an error saying price invalid - I am confused as what i should be doing on the options tab should i put a price in etc?

If you use variations you have to define the price for each variation in the variations panel. You can’t use the “Buy It Now” pricie field in the “Options” Inspector then.

If it helps to explain the issue, feel free to post a screenshot of the error you get here.

Taking screenshots is done easily:
Press Command-Shift-4 on your keyboard simultaneously, then select an area with the cursor. It will be saved as an image file on your desktop.

Regards, Kristian

How clever is that trick! I have got a price in each variation

Could you export one of the listings in question using GarageSale’s export function (File menu > Export Listings), zip it and then post it here or send it to me so I can have a closer look at it?

Please also let me know which version of GarageSale you have installed, version 7 or version 8? (Just select ‘About GarageSale’ from the ‘GarageSale’ menu in GarageSale.)

Regards, Kristian

It is version 8 - i have tried the export function but it wont attached to this message

Please zip/compress the exported listing before posting it here. (Right-click on the exported file and sleect “Compress”.)
If it still won’t work, please just send the listing to the GarageSale support.
https://www.iwascoding.com/Contact/

Regards, Kristian

lego.gslisting.zip (6.6 KB) Untitled.gsinventory.zip (4.3 KB)

It seems the price you set for your variants is too low. I’m not sure what the minimum sales price in that category is, but the error went away after I set to the prices for the variations to 5 pounds.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.