Very slow speed when listing

Hi,
it has been a while since the last time I did upload new listings, probably three or more months. During last days I had to bulk list several backwards and noticed that listing speed is extremely slow. I did a speedtest of my internet fiber and everything seems fine as always. I do not have other activities in background that might explain the slow speed. Opening GS activities panel, I see that the blue bar is very very slow. Is there anything I can do in order to discover the reason of this behavior?
I hope to find a solution.

Thank you
Federico

Maybe it’s just a temporary issue with a slow eBay server.

In GarageSale’s Activity viewer and in Launch Control do you see if it’s a specific task that is so slow? (e.g. image upload)

If not done already you also might want to check your settings in the GarageSale preferences > eBay > eBay Images and the Launch Control options:
https://manual.iwascoding.com/gs8/en/Listings_Section-Starting_Listings.html#launch-control-options
Maybe “use multiple connections” speeds things up for you.

Regards, Kristian

Hi Kristian,
for sure I use “multiple connections”, and it is why I am so surprised. It previously worked much faster than now. The task that is slow seems to be “image upload”. Some listings were not started and the launch control showed an error related to time out of GS image server (something like that, I don’t remember the exact error specification). In my opinion it might have something to do with the image upload to GS server… tomorrow I will list other ones and I will see if it is still so slow. Do you know if maybe there was a temporary issue of your server?

Thank you
Federico

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.