Where can I change and update shipping profiles?

GS 9.4.2 (1547)
Screenshot 2023-10-15 at 10.27.29 AM
Screenshot 2023-10-15 at 10.14.32 AM

I was just wondering where these shipping profiles come from… I updated my token and account details in GS but i dont know where all these are coming from. Is there a way to set up a shipping profile in GS?

I also wanted to add, when will GS remove first class USPS and add Ground advantage?

This takes a lot of work but they need cleaned up on ebays side. It took me 1/2 of a days work the first time. I had hundreds. Ebay is creating them and GS lists them. Here is the page

I numbered the ones I wanted to keep and moved he rest into those profiles. After they are cleaned up, Then GS can be updated to the profiles you have consolidated. Every 6 month or so ebay goes off the rails and starts creating new profiles again and I have to clean them up and have GS download the fixed ones.
All the PayPal profile need cleaned up as well, the same page fixes them.

1 Like

We created an own chapter for eBay’s “Business Policies” feature in the GarageSale help. There you should find everything you need to know:
https://manual.iwascoding.com/gs8/en/Miscellaneous-eBays_Business_Policies.html

1 Like

I never knew this page existed and I’ve been on ebay since 1999! Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.