Where does GS store listing photos on my hard drive and how do I access them?

Is there a way to access the photos in my GarageSale listings quickly and be able to drag and drop them into another listing template?

I’ve imported photos into GS by creating listings with Scout app. However, because it takes a long time to start my listings on eBay when there are lots of photos (10-12) in each listing, (very slow upload, means some listings start 30 minutes apart instead of 1 minute gap between them) I decided to start the listings with only 1 photo each and then update the listings later with more photos.

As I don’t have the original photos anymore, the only way I have found to do so is to go to each individual photo (in GS listings I created with Scout app), and ‘Control-Click /Open in external editor/Photoshop app’, and then ‘Save image as’ another name in another folder on my hard drive. However, as you can imagine this is very time consuming to have to do for each and every photo! (10-12 photos per listing, of 70 listings)

I can see when I do this (from the ‘Save as’ window) that the photos in my GS listings are located in ‘Library/Containers/com.iwascoding.garagesale7/Data/Documents’. However, I am not able to access this folder from the Finder.

Please could you let me know how I can drag and drop the photos from one GS listing into another? Or from the hard drive onto GS listing?

Many thanks!!

You can copy/paste images between listings!:
You can select one or more images in GarageSale’s Editor mode, hit cmd-c (= copy) on your keyboard, then select another listing (still in Editor mode) and hit cmd-v (= paste).

Does this work for you?

Regards, Kristian

:hugs: Thank you! Yes, this works perfectly!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.