Where is my "relisted" items when listing from eBay?

Why are the items that I re-listed via eBay, My eBay tab, not showing as for sale in GS? It still shows them like I need to still upload them to eBay for sale?

Could you post a screenshot so we can see what you’re referring to?

Regards, Kristian

1 Like

Do you have enabled the “double” and “move to” options in the launch control? Check the bottom left side corner. If so, you might see the “doubled listing” which is not active, and those active are moved somewhere else…

1 Like

GarageSale does not import listings made via eBay automatically. You need to trigger the import manually via the “Import from My eBay” command.

1 Like

Ok I just imported this from eBay and now all those rediculous “profile” garbage is on it! It wasn’t and isn’t on the one that I have in eBay, the one that I used the “Relist” this item from My eBay page.

This is the one that is listed in eBay but, not showing as listed in GS?

eBay changed it’s policies and auto-creates those profiles on the fly now. Not much we can do about it (besides adding support for at least editing profiles in GarageSale).

Why would "eBay Profiles add themselves to the listing ONLY when I import it to GS? The “Profiles” are not in eBay when I look at the item through eBay. I do not have “profiles” set up in eBay either.

I don’t know why they would do it. But I’m getting a warning “Business profiles will soon be mandatory” each time I’m trying to list an item without profiles. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.