i have several auctions loaded up in the scheduler and 1. they wont upload unless the program is running and 2 the program keeps freezing up what am i doing wrong?? please help
Please let us know which version of GarageSale you have installed. (Just select ‘About GarageSale’ from the ‘GarageSale’ menu in GarageSale.)
To 1.: GarageSale needs to be running to be able to upload the listings.
To 2.: When exactly is it freezing up? At what step?
Please check the Console utility (under /Applications/Utilities) for output from
GarageSale when it keeps freezing. Do you see something there?
It is randomly freezing and i have the log pulled up but i do not know how
to read something like that
Please keep that console output (save it in a TextEdit file) and post it here or send it to the GarageSale support.
I don’t know how to save it to a text edit file. Can you please tell me how?
- Open the app Console in Applications/Utilities
- Put “GarageSale” into the filter field in the upper right corner. (Without the quotes)
- Select all the lines and copy them (cmd-c)
- Open TextEdit.app, create a new File and
- Paste Console output (cmd-v) into the TextEdit file.
- Save the file and post it here or send it to the GarageSale support.
i was just wondering if you have figured anything out thanks
Did you send the TextEdit file to the GarageSale support? I didn’t find anything from “stuglik6” there
I attached it to this email like you told me to do