Anyone else notice that GS has stopped getting watchers and views counts?

Is this a problem? 1.9 million orphans?
Screen Shot 2024-07-10 at 11.29.10 AM

I have no idea if this is a problem for you. This were most likely listings (and their subelements like amount values, attributes, etc), that were no longer part of the hierarchy.

Are your listings still there?

Screen Shot 2024-07-10 at 4.37.14 PM
1253 is the exact number that ebay says I have running. The search problem I had reported( Ghosts come up in exact searches ) has finally been fixed. I no longer get 4 duplicate ghost listings that a search would return.

FYI.The pictures load 2 or 3 times faster than they used to when scrolling through listings. I am not sure which “fix” did this but I ran the “Rebuild index” and the “orphan objects” option. There is just 1 second delay instead of a 3-4 second delay which seems like instant compared the difference

These last “repairs” did not fix the relist issue or the GS not getting any info issue. GS is only updating after I click the update orders command. GS is only relisting after I update orders. I am now set for 60 minutes. That doesn’t seem to help

Screen Shot 2024-07-15 at 11.11.17 AM

I just hit “Update All Listings” and GS was waiting to relist all my 7 day auctions that had ended yesterday. My 7 day auctions are not getting relisted.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.