Continued: Include only specific images in the listing gallery

Just want to bring back attention to the topic I have posted a few months ago here Include only specific images in the listing gallery

The general idea is to be able to select only specific images from the listing gallery to be included in the listing description at the bottom. The reason why I want to do it is because I usually upload a bunch of stock images and then my own photos to the listing gallery and I want only my own photos of an actual item to be shown in the description. Right now, all gallery images are included in the listing description and without manual editing of the listing HTML you can’t do that. It should be a fairly easy feature to implement as you already have the option to select the main image for the gallery. Something along this - select a set of images from the gallery and mark them as “hide/show in description”. This way we get more flexibility in the design of the listing description. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.