Crashes on 7.0.7 and Sierra 10.12.5

I just spent half an hour photographing items for sale, then another half hour installing/upgrading my old GarageSale 4 license from back when I used it a lot/creating a listing, only to find that it continually crashes whenever I try and start a listing. What is going on?

Hi,

could you please give the latest beta version of GarageSale 7.0.8 a try:

Are you trying to start a listing that you originaly created in GarageSale 4? If so, please give a newly created listing a try, as well.

Regards, Kristian

Yes, this issue persists on the beta. This is not a listing originally created in GS4.

Does it make a difference if you refresh your eBay token and/or switch to a different image hosting service in the GarageSale preferences > eBay > eBay Images?

Also, please send us the crash reports, if prompted.

Regards, Kristian

I looked through our crash report database to look for crashes reported by the e-mail you are used when registering for this forum, but couldn’t find any.

Do you get the crash reporter panel upon restart that lets you enter your e-mail?

Yes, the reporter panel is there upon restart. I believe I have sent four total reports so far. I just sent two reports within the past twenty minutes. I am also using the same email as the one for this forum account.

@kristian @ilja I refreshed my eBay token and it looks like it’s allowing me to list now. Thanks for all your help!

1 Like