GarageSale 7.0.10 Beta 4 Released

Dear GarageSale Users,

The fourth beta version of GarageSale 7.0.10 is available for you to download from the URL below, or the built-in updater if you are already running a previous beta version.

https://downloads.iwascoding.com/downloads/GarageSale_7.0.10b4.dmg

What’s new in this beta version

• improved performance when writing to changes to disk
  • updated localisation in French and Italian

What’s new in GarageSale 7.0.10

• when a design adds a link to your eBay store in your listing, that link is now an HTTPS link
  • the ‘Repair Image Links’ command now converts HTTP URL images to HTTPS, too
  • ‘Live’ mode prevents spam ads on eBay’s View Item page from opening external browsers
  • fixed a problem setting the zip code for calculated shipping via AppleScript
  • added an example AppleScript to change the BuyItNow price of the selected listings by a certain percentage
  • fixed an issue with the ‘Cross Stripes’ design that led to a display issue in Preview mode
  • hopefully fixed a problem on macOS 10.13 where an entered license code was not saved
  • URL-images imported using the ‘Import from My eBay’ command are now prefixed with HTTPS if they are stored on the eBay Picture Service (EPS)
  • reduced memory footprint when using the ‘Repair Image Links’ on a large number of listings
  • added a ‘Show Listing’ context menu command to the errors and warnings view when starting or verifying listings
  • when warnings are received from eBay, ‘Suggestions received’ is shown in the error view instead of ‘No problems found’
  • the ‘Add URL Image’ command will now warn if the added images does not exist or does not use HTTPS
  • before starting a listing on eBay, GarageSale will check if all url-based images are using HTTPs
  • changes to the category data loading mechanism
  • crash fixes

System Requirements

• GarageSale 7 requires OS X 10.10 or later

Thanks for using GarageSale,
Ilja on behalf of the iwascoding team

This beta version is not showing relisted items. They are shown on eBay as relisted but they are remaining dark grey and showing up as not relisted on the GS file. All of the grey are running currently on ebay but show up as ended on GS. Automatic restart was checked in the box to restart auction but now is not running in GS.

@rlmartin there must be some issue since I already had such a problem after updating to the new version… one listing was disappeared: GarageSale 7.0.10 Released . I restarted, then I noticed that the active one in GS was still missing! And I found an expired one as those you see. Please switch to “advanced” and move mouse over the red icon under relistig: does it say that it was not relisted because one identical was still active? If so, search for that listing in GS, do you find something like in this video ?

P.S. In the video you see (when I do the search) an expired listing. It was not the one with the “error” in the advanced tab. I restarted it manually and then find one that was showing the not-restarted icon as those you have, with a red icon in advanced tab… @ilja this is not a good Christmas gift!!!

It is spreading to all the items I have that are marked for relisting as those items end. However, 5 have relisted since the first batch went wrong. I don’t see any differences in those listings as to why they relisted fine.

The relist issue seems to have resolved itself on the next round of relists. I will keep appraised of the next round when they work through the system.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.