GarageSale 7.0.5 Beta 3 Released

Dear GarageSale Users,

GarageSale 7.0.5 Beta 3 is available for you to download from this URL:

https://downloads.iwascoding.com/downloads/GarageSale_7.0.5b3.zip

What’s new in this Beta version

• added a new preference setting to close “Launch Control” windows after listings are successfully started
  • added German help
  • downloads fewer messages from eBay’s message system
  • fix a problem with the order of dropped images in the listing section’s Editor mode
  • downloads listing fees when a listing without fee information is selected
  • fixed a problem retrieving the buyer name via AppleScript
  • fixed a possible crash when deleting an eBay account
  • the XML import no longer ignores digits after decimal point in currency fields when reading your XML files
  • fixed selection issues when a listing was moved after it was started or (auto)-relisted
  • the 'Duplicate" toolbar and context menu commands now work when displaying search results
  • the ‘New Group’ command in the ‘File’ menu works (again)

What’s new in GarageSale 7.0.5

• dragging and dropping images from the Photos app on macOS 10.12 Sierra works again
  • Orders section: added menu command to show shipping address in Maps app
  • Listing section: added image context menu command to import images directly from Camera
  • fixed possible crash when items referenced by smart groups where no longer present in the database
  • pressing the return key in “Edit Image URL” panel now closes the panel instead of inserting newline character into URL
  • right clicking on placeholder image in listing preview now shows a context menu containing the “Add URL Image” command
  • fixed a possible crash when computing variation quantities during auto-relist of a variation listing
  • fixed a possible crash when opening the “Advanced” tab in the listings inspector
  • initial switch to the “Advanced” tab should be much quicker now
  • eBay messages created in GarageSale should now be send quicker if GarageSale is busy downloading other eBay data
  • fixed a problem where a listing’s state wasn’t properly updated when eBay listing data was received
  • added additional safeguards against too many listing being started during auto-relist
    • product search now searches on the site of the selected listing instead of the default site selected in GarageSale’s preferences
  • reports are now searchable by name
  • preview automatically reloads when list of listing videos changes

System Requirements

• GarageSale 7 requires OS X 10.10 or later

Thanks for using GarageSale,
Ilja on behalf of the iwascoding team

1 Like

@ilja how can I do this?

Have you checked the Preference panel?

Ah interesting…

@ilja what’s web view just under that new option in preferences? I checked the online manual but I did not find an explanation…

It’s not a new option but you can enable/disable Flash (e.g. videos or ads on the eBay website) there.

Regards, Kristian

@ilja there is a problem with the new feature of auto-closing. If you select this, after duplicating and moving the listing the output folder is automatically opened!! And left side bar automacially moves to follow the moved listing!! :sweat:

Dear it happens also if the feature is disabled :sweat::sweat:

Hi!
Thanks for the new Beta release. I’m still having some listing fees that don’t download. The majority of listing fees are downloading and showing fine now, but there are still some that are just showing blank with no listing fee. I’m noticing that listings that ended on a specific day are tending to not download the fees. For example many listings that ended on 11/20/2016 aren’t downloading the listing fees. Not sure if that helps.

Can you please make a video showing this behaviour and post it here?

Have you invoked the new command from the Listings menu to download the fees? Did it help?

@ilja here you are video

Thanks for the video. This one should be fixed in this build:

http://downloads.iwascoding.com/downloads/GarageSale_7_2016-12-06_3.zip

1 Like

Welcome @ilja , does it include also this fix Problem with smart group ?

Yes, that fix is also included.

@ilja I will try again later but the problem seems to be still here…

Yes, confirm, again the same problem…

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.