GS7 Operational comments and missing category - KILL Dat MOUSE

Have begun using the 44 beta finally for regular listing and have a few comments.

Most noticeably I am missing a category under Collectibles:

Cannot find a way to force DL the cats again.

Second from an operational perspective I see no reason to have to mouse the Advanced Shipping Options.

Why not just have them as the main panel as it serves little purpose to keep them hidden. The real estate used in the expanded panel is negligible.

Not to mention the dancing around the screen and useless mouse tricks currently needed:
DANCING DANCING DANCIN… GS is a dancin machine…

My other Pet Peeve is selecting photos for deletion in Edit Mode. You currently have to mouse click each photo and delete one at a time.
The old way of hitting the Delete key repeatedly as the selection automatically advanced was much better.

Yes I see the Remove All Photos menu item but without a Hot Key its less useful.

In conclusion KILL Dat MOUSE when time allows.

Thanks again for a great product and support,
PM
PDX
USA

If the “Update categories” command form the sprocket menu in the categories panel does resolved the situation, you have to remove the category data files from your hard disks. Here is how to do it:

1. Quit GarageSale

2. In the Finder chose “Go” menu > “Go to folder” and paste the string below into the panel:

~/Library/Containers/com.iwascoding.garagesale7/Data/Library/Application Support/GarageSale/

3. Remove the CategoryData folder

4. Restart GarageSale

It’s not so much about screen real estate as it is about overwhelming novice users. How about GarageSale remembering the expansion state of the triangle between panel sessions? Shouldn’t that cure your dancing?

I will see if we can restore the old behavior. (No promise implied. :slight_smile: )