Gtc option purchased and i still pay for ebay image fee

I bought GTC option for 1 year.

When I try to upload new listings with several images ebay still make me pay for image fee.
I really wanted to upload the exported listing to this topic but when I try to drag .gslisting it does not work.

Any help will be appreciated.

Hi Momodive,

which version of GarageSale do you have installed and what image server do you have selected in the GarageSale preferences>ImageServer?

Regards, Kristian

HI KRISTIAN,

Thanks for your fast reply.
Please find attached images that show my settings info ect.

In image serve I set up my own FTP server that I’m not going to use…Should I change settings?

Hi Momodive,

if you have GarageSale’s free image service selected eBay shouldn’t charge you image hosting fees.
Why do you think they charge you image fees? Is this stated in the listing fees Popover?

Regards, Kristian

Hi Kristia,

Allright!
Yes correct. The popover shown me images fee.
I started the listing on Ebay I checked and no Fee has been charge.

Thanks for your help.

Hmm, that’s odd. Could you post a screenshot so we can see what you see?

Regards, Kristian

I can only post you this image because listing has already been started

Have you also been charged 1,87€ for your listing? What does the fee field in the live inspector say?

Please not the the fees shown prior to listing are often wrong. Seems returning accurate fees to third party clients is not a high priority item for eBay.

It shows image fee

As I suspected, there is nothing we can do about it. That’s the value GarageSale received by ebay. :frowning:

Can you please explain what’s going on?!?

I went on ebay trying to modify my listing to see if it showed me image fees but no fees were displayed only end commission.
Is there any other way to verify ebay fees for a single list?

eBay’s fee computing code is returning wrong fees to GarageSale. That’s what’s happening.

that’s clear… I was wandering if Ebay is apply image fee for my listings? So GTC option I bought is it working fine for end users or do we aspect some surprise?

Hi Everybody,

at the end I get my own reply cos Iwascoding support did not.
Today I could verify that GTC services did not work. I paid for image fees on ebay.
Could Iwasconding support explain me why I have to pay ebay fees even if I bought GTC option for one year?

I hope to get a urgent reply!

What site are you listing on?

Do you have the “Also upload images to eBay’s picture service if free” option checked under Preferences > eBay > eBay Images.

I’m lisitng on EBay.it

yes I have checked that option as per ma message of 22 March.
Please fid new screenshot attached.

Please uncheck the “Also upload images to eBay’s picture service, if free” checkbox for now. Apparently, pictures on eBay.it aren’t free if used in GTC listings.

Dear llja,

thanks for your message.
I unchecked “Also upload images to eBay’s picture service, if free”.

I don’t wanna hide to you that I’m still confused.
Please answer to following questions to clarify the situation:

• Is there a way for me to take advantage of GTC?
  • Can I upload multiple images without pay Ebay images fees?
  • To avoid to still pay for this issue How can I quickly correct all listings having the same problem with GCT?
  • Is GTC working with other ebay sites (co.uk, .de, ect)? which ones?

Please let me know.

Thanks in advance

I just checked the source code, and the "“Also upload images to eBay’s picture service, if free” should have no effect on eBay.it. Can you post the part of the eBay bill that shows what exactly charged for?