Gtc option purchased and i still pay for ebay image fee

Dear ilja,

I’m not sure if I have been clear with my request.
first of all I must need you to reply to my previous question that I’m reporting here bellow:

1. Is there a way for me to take advantage of GTC?
  2. Can I upload multiple images without pay Ebay images fees?
  3. To avoid to still pay for this issue How can I quickly correct all listings having the same problem with GCT?
  4. Is GTC working with other ebay sites (co.uk, .de, ect)? which ones?

I look forward to hearing from you.

now please find some screenshot of ebay invoice:

height=“62”>

From what you are telling us, your are charged for images in GTC listings, when you clearly shouldn’t be. So obviously you are running into some kind of bug. Until we have determined the exact nature of the bug and fixed it, I can obviously not answer your questions.

Can you please send the me the listing for “K01 Cappuccino in neoprene 8mm Spyder HOOD K01”? I’m curious why eBay is charging you 1,57.

I exported the list but can’t drag in this box.

Please note that GTC does not work properly even with other listings.
see http://www.ebay.it/itm/GRID-IT-LARGE-ORGANIZER-COCOON-ORGANIZZATORE-DA-VIAGGIO-TAGLIA-LARGE-NERO-/141941981979

Please compress your listing as a .zip file before dragging it here.

Can you please explain what is not working properly? I can see that the gallery image is missing, but the revision log says you removed during a revise on April, 16th.

Here is the listink K01

K01 CAPPUCCIO IN NEOPRENE 8 MM SPYDER HOOD K01 16.37.49.gslisting.zip (13.6 KB)
Untitled 16.37.56.gsinventory.zip (956.4 KB)

Yes the problem is the missing image on the gallery but as you will se from the listing i’m going to attach you can see that Gallery image is present GS and when I try to relist the image the change does not take effect.GRID IT LARGE ORGANIZER COCOON ORGANIZZATORE DA VIAGGIO TAGLIA LARGE NERO.gslisting.zip (286.0 KB)

eBay is showing me a 0,30€ insertion for this listing. Is it possible, that you perhaps revised the running eBay listing while having the image server setting set to use eBay image’s server? The revision history on eBay looks like this.

to avoid to pay for image fees of course I had to modify the listings.
I should cancel all the images and reupload some of them in the inventory.
Anyway please see image attached. As you could see fee field in the live inspector say I’m still pay 1,57 Euro

Can you explain this a little more? Why do you need to modify the listings to save fees? The idea is the GarageSale uploads your images to our servers, so you don’t have to pay image fees to eBay. I don’t see why you would need to modify your listing.

It’s easy to explain.
GTC is not doing what it has to do that’s why I had to find a way to avoid image fees.
The only solution to me it was to try to cancel some images.
Ilja I paid for a service It has never been working. I hope GTC service will work fine soon and I’m sure you are going to extend my expiration time cos since I paid for GTC service I could not use it.
Also I had to spent many times to correct the error on my listing cos GTC fail also with single image gallery.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards.

Are you saying that eBay is charing you those €1.54 shown on the screenshot immediately after you have listed your listing, even though you are using our GTC hosting for images?

Yes I set GTC option. Ebay Charged 1,57 Euro after listing.

You say that eBay is showing you a 0,30€ insertion for this listing even after my changes. How is it possible?!? I modified the images on the listing (K01) and the ispector is still showing image fees of 1,57 Euro.

GTC is not working even if I upload 1 single image… Why it does not show gallery image but only the one in the description?

I’m still wait for a quick solution.
If not possible please refund me for GTC services or please confirm if you are going to extend GTC expiration date
I will wait for your reply.

Regards.

I’M STILL WAITING FOR A REPLY from Garagesales Support…Maybe my questions are not clear to you??? Please advice!
More the a month as passed by…
I’m really not happy about how GS support is handeling this issue.
You never reply to my question…is that possible?!

Could you please tell me what are you going to do if the problem is not solved???

Hi,

sorry that we did not directly answer to your issue. But we have fixed the issue in Beta 32. You can see it in the first line of “Whats new”:

So if you have set up your paid GTC image service in the preferences, you should revise the listings in questions and they get uploaded to the correct location where they get not deleted before the listings ends.

Thanks,
Paul

Hi Paul,

I set preferences like before. Please see image attached:

I have been tring to revise the listings but still having the same problem.
For example:

1. Gallery image is not displayed
    http://www.ebay.it/itm/GRID-IT-LARGE-ORGANIZER-COCOON-ORGANIZZATORE-DA-VIAGGIO-TAGLIA-LARGE-NERO-/141941981979
  2. Still paying image fees
    EROGATORE SUB SECONDO STADIO FX1 SCUBATEC VITON REGULATOR SECONDE STAGE FX1.gslisting.zip (11.1 KB)

Can you tell what’s wrong with my listing?

Was the gallery image from the start, or did it vanish at some point? If so, did you know when it disappeared?

Of course you are paying image fees, if you are uploading your images to EPS. Unless you upload your image to our servers or your own server, eBay will charge you. Stop uploading images to eBay’s picture service, and you won’t get charged.

1. Gallery image is not displayed

Was the gallery image from the start, or did it vanish at some point? If so, did you know when it disappeared?
Not sure but I guess it vanished at some point. I notice this and I modified images on 14 April choosing another image as gallery image. Image was correctly displayed and than disapered again.

1. Still paying image fees

Of course you are paying image fees, if you are uploading your images
to EPS. Unless you upload your image to our servers or your own server,
eBay will charge you. Stop uploading images to eBay’s picture service,
and you won’t get charged.

Please check and confirm if my settings are now correct. (Image attached)
I also delete My FTP account.

**Than I tried to revise listings but it’s still showing me image fees?
I also tried to removed the flag on the Variation images leaving only one image for variation but no success…

(See images

attached)**

Please let me know wht’s wrong

How about just stopping this listing and relisting it with our image server selected in the preferences?