Gtc option purchased and i still pay for ebay image fee

I tried but still not working as .
Ok for listing fees but images are not display in the right way.
If you see this listing and you try to select in the option “Checker” image is not displayed!
http://www.ebay.it/itm/WISE-PET-FOR-MINI-TABLET-PUPAZZI-INTERAZZIVI-PER-MINI-TABLET-APPLE-E-ANDROID-/131804638222
I would like to attach the listing but is to heavy.

What’s your next suggestion?

Ilja,

I’m still waiting for a reply.

I tried what you suggested but GS is still not working as it should.
Ok for listing fees but images are not display in the right way.
If you see this listing and you try to select in the option “Checker” image is not displayed!
http://www.ebay.it/itm/WISE-PET-FOR-MINI-TABLET-PUPAZZI-INTERAZZIVI-PER-MINI-TABLET-APPLE-E-ANDROID-/1318046382221
I would like to attach the listing but is to heavy.

What’s your next suggestion???

Please advice.

I’m not 100% sure about this, but I believe having a picture assigned to a certain variation only works when your chose EPS as image hosting service. Can you do a test listing with EPS selected and let me know if it works now?

ILJA

I tried to set EPS but ispector it showing ebay image fees.
Please explain me this: Why should I use EPS if I bought GTC? For me have no sense!

Please not I bought GTC services to avoid ebay image fees. I bought GS licence to have Nice listing with nice picuters and to speed up my job.
If this is not working for me it’s waste of money and time. I can’t pass my days try to make listings works!

When I stop a listing that not works to upload it again you know that we got a penalization cos we loose al information like: Vistor, Quantity Sold, Watcher ecc. Thinks that help my listing to be better indexed on ebay.

I now asking you to find the solution to GTC issue cos since now I have not got any benefit from GS and GTC but only problems.
My desire is to still use garagsales but If you are not able to solve this issue I kindly ask you to refund GTC purchase to me.

I hope you can understand my frustration an you can give me a quick reply.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards.

Federico

Sorry, but we don’t have a solution for your at this point.

As far as we know, eBay requires you to use images hosted on eBay servers when you want to attach images to a certain variation.

When you are using GarageSale’s GTC image hosting feature, images get uploaded to our servers. But for the majority of our users, this isn’t a problem, because the “upload images to eBay if free” option kicks in and makes sure that the image is also uploaded to eBay’s server.

Unfortunately images aren’t free on eBay Italy (at least for GTC listings) please correct me if I’m wrong), so no backup images are uploaded to eBay when using GarageSale’s GTC image hosting.

So, if your are planning to list GTC listings containing variations on eBay Italy, you have no choice:

• you are either uploading images to eBay, which they will charge your for
  • or you purchase the GTC image option from use, but that will leave you without an image linked to a particular variation.

I see how this situation leaves you unsatisfied. Please contact our support team at garagesale@iwascoding.com to request a refund for your GTC purchase.