Images showing up super tiny in listing body

HI haven’t listed anything in a month or so, I open the app today, it says there was an update installed and to restart, I do and now my new listings look like this.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/112821670557

The images look large like they used to in the preview, but once they are up they just look like this.

This is a listing I created a while ago

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/112497309150

Seems to me like a whole bunch of code is missing.

This is the new messed up image code I believe.

![](upload://b6cqaGN9AiQMWs0un0tcKQmQSQ4.jpg)

And this is all the old one that looked right.

.gs-descHasFrame #gs-garageSaleBadge {clear: none !important;}
.gs-descHasFrame #gs-descriptionFrame {margin-right: 38%; zoom: 1;}
.gs-descHasFrame #gs-imagesRight {width: 35%; padding-top: 0px;}
.gs-descHasFrame .gs-borderTop {float: none; text-align: center; width: 100%;}
.gs-descHasFrame #gs-imagesRight img {width: auto; _width: 100%; max-width: 100%;}
/
for IE6 ,7-8quirks: /
.gs-descHasFrame #gs-descriptionArea {} /
_width: auto;/
/
for FF2 or older, Camino168: /
.gs-descHasFrame #gs-imagesRight img , x:-moz-any-link {width: 100%; max-width: 400px;}
.gs-descHasFrame #gs-imagesRight img , x:-moz-any-link, x:default {width: auto; _width: 100%; max-width: 100%;} /
restore for Firefox 3.0 and newer, IE 6-7 /
/
::::: if design has Image Area Frame ::::: /
.gs-hasImgAreaFrame .gs-borderTop {float: none; text-align: center; width: 100%;}
/
::::: Captions ::::: */
#gs-imagesRight .gs-captionArea .captionText {max-width: 400px;}

![](upload://b6cqaGN9AiQMWs0un0tcKQmQSQ4.jpg)

Any ideas/help?

Here is a version that addresses this problem. Please make sure the read the release notes to learn how to fix listings already running:

This resolved the issue for me and fixed my current auctions, thank you. I’ll close my support ticket as well.

Regards,
Dave

I have the same problem and downloaded and installed the suggested update. But I have a problem following the directions to fix current listings. I got to #2 and found the directory “UploadedImages.leveldb” in the Help menu. But if I go to step #3, I lose access to the Help file when I close Garage Sale, so I can no longer locate or delete the “UploadedImages.leveldb” directory. Please help - what am I missing? Thank you.

Hi Kathy,

please just download the second beta of GarageSale 7.0.13.
No manual deletion of files necessary anymore with this version.

Hope this helps,
Kristian

Works perfectly! Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.