Same here. The zoom function on Ebay was working for me last week, then it stopped. I thought it was something I was doing. I capture the image in Raw format from a Canon DSLR at Hi-Res (6000 pixels long side). I then take the image into Adobe Camera Raw inside Photoshop, adjust any attributes, then save the image out square (2000px x 2000px) to png. Thats my workflow for images - I've used it for years. So I decided to debug this a little.
As I said, my images are placed on Ebay at 2000px x 2000px @ 144 dpi for retina display devices.
So here's what I done:
- I copied the original images for the post, resized the copies to 800px x 800px @ 72dpi.
- Deleted the original images on the listing inside GS.
- Inserted the new 72dpi images inside GS and Revised the listing using the Revise everything option.
- I then went to Ebay in Chrome for Mac - Viewed the Listing - and No Zoom was available.
- I also tried 3 other browsers - No Zoom available.
- I then went back to Ebay inside Chrome Browser and revised the listing using the original images @ 2000px x 2000px x 144px.
- Zoom in Ebay now works
I'm using GS 7.0.7 on a Mac
Ebay's Picture Service EPS with Enable Picture Pack Automatically turned on in preferences.
I reckon the fault is at the GS end and revising the images inside Ebay is some kind of a work around.
Not ideal but I'll run with it for the moment.
Hope it helps some folks that need the zoom function, like myself, to work on Ebay...
Just make sure Revise Images is Unchecked when you revise the listing inside GS.