Random Items Never Marked Live in GS7

I have no idea what’s going on, but in the last week, 6 random listings which I have uploaded are not marked live.

They look like they are waiting for upload, color-wise.

While I would like to know why this keeps happening, it is more important to me right now to find a way to mark them as live in order to avoid confusion and duplication.

Hi Michelle,

could it be that your eBay token needs to be refreshed? (in the GarageSale preferences > Account)
If done, select “Update all listings” from the Listing menu.

Regards, Kristian

I don’t know. I just did that, and we’ll see if it helps.

How often do I need to do that refresh?

Is there a way to manually change the color for those which have not been appropriately marked?

Ok. I did it, and now, my sold item is showing black (unsold).

And to make matters worse, it’s doing that thing again where it won’t show a preview.

I know that isn’t going to get fixed, but I really, really hope I can make it show the correct status or at least manually change the status.

I am sorry to hear. GarageSale 7.0.6 fixes the issue. Please download it from here:

Regards, Kristian

Thank you. I do hope this works.

I’m still having the problem.

Tonight, I sold an item and it shows in GS as not sold (black).

7.0.6b4 (787)

This issue is fixed, right?

Does selecting “Update all Listings” from the “Listing” menu help this time?
If not, please try to refresh your eBay token(s) in the GarageSale preferences > Accounts.

Regards, Kristian

No. I have another post about it. I think that Ilja is going to work on it this time.

No. Nothing.

Done, but it isn’t fixing the problem. Or changing it at all.

At the risk of getting banned from the forum for having too many problems: :slight_smile:

Today, I sold two items. Just two. And both of them – 100% – are showing up in GS7 as having not sold, or black rectangles. (The Vintage Costume Jewelry and Vintage 100% Silk Shirt Dress, at the bottom of the screenshot below.)

So, it’s gotten different, but no better.

Perhaps you would consider adding a feature which would allow us to change the color of the rectangle when GS is inappropriate in the designation?

Have seen the same thing Michelle. It seems to occur mostly when creating an “Event” rather than ‘Start Now’.

David

One possible cause for this behavior:

There are several listings with the same eBay item number, and GarageSale only updates one. If you copy the item number for the Inspector in “Live” mode, and enter it into the search field, how many listings are found?

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.