The record marked in blue is active and I can select it to find the actual record.
However, the record in red is the problem. If I select the record and cancel the search nothing appears in the LH screen. Ie, it cannot be displayed. BUT…If I move this record (in red) to another group, then I can see it. I can also delete it. Where on earth is it and how do I get rid of this record and similar records in one action?
tell application "GarageSale"
set listingCount to (count of every ebay listing) as string
set listingSelectedCount to (count of selected ebay listings) as string
set orderCount to (count of every ebay order) as string
set orderSelectedCount to (count of selected ebay orders) as string
display dialog "The count of listings(selected) and orders(selected) are:" default answer listingCount & "(" & listingSelectedCount & ")" & ", " & orderCount & "(" & orderSelectedCount & ")"
What do you mean by this??? Where are you getting the record count in GS???
Listings: Running the applescript shows 95438 listings.
If I select each of my 2 “top-level” folders and get the count from the center pane and add that to the Deleted Listings folder count I Get: 6213+26450+62746=95409
My Deleted Listings folder in the left pane shows 62746, but if I select that folder the center pane shows 62760 items.
Orders: Running the applescript shows 32339 orders.
Selecting all Orders shows 15289 items in the center pane.
My Deleted Orders folder shows 17050. And selecting that folder shows 17050 items.
They definitely were not there before running this repair. I have been screaming all year that I thought it was deleted items that were killing my data base. I really hope I have found the answer. I will know more when I do my big listings at the end of the month.