Still doubled listings after conflict panel resolved

Hi,
there are still many issues with conflict panel as I already told about this in the past. This is what happens:

• first and second Mac DOES NOT automatically synch on their own
  • after hours of work, I manually invoke synch in first Mac: nothing happen
  • then I manually invoke synch in second Mac: conflict panel appears in second Mac, nothing happen in first Mac
  • Conflict panel is VERY slow, very long beach ball everything you do or click…
  • When the conflict is resolved by choosing “cloud” version, changes are applied in second Mac, but one specific issues appears. Here what happens step by step
    • listing A was created in second Mac into folder X, exported to first Mac, started in first Mac and moved to folder Y
    • when the conflict panel is resolved in second Mac as explained above, two identical listing A appear in second Mac: one is in the same X folder and the other is in Y folder as in first Mac.
    • listing A into X folder is like the ghost situation I explained here: Again issues with synching

@ilja I am a bit uncertain, is this a synch issue or something very specific related to somewhat wrong into my database? What do I have to do to finally work with synching?
Hope to hear soon from you…

Federico

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.