Strange warning

Hi,
while GS was relisting (in particular it was “sending images…”), GS app in bottom bar started to jump and I find this warning that I never saw before:

It says: “an operation of uploading photo has been processed, but it didn’t provide a image URL”… @ilja what’s that??

P.S. Happened dozens of time today and still doing it now sometimes… never happened before!

P.P.S Furthermore, this pop-up blocks every activity in GS. I left my computer on for 4 hours, just come back and found that actually it didn’t nothing since it was stuck until I clicked OK… this is a serious issue…

P.P.P.S There is also a very very strange thing. This morning there were 202 pages, now 206, but in the meanwhile I didn’t list!!! How is that possible?? Does GS synchronize also those expired listings moved to the trash? I cannot explain this…

"An image upload operation returned, but didn't provide an image URL"

Where do you upload your images to? Only eBay?

My guess is that somebody at eBay is tinkering with their image upload server once again. :frowning:

Hello @ilja,
in preferences>ebay images I set GS service, then I select the field to upload to EPS too if it is free. It happened really a lot of time, but I never saw it before! So do you think it is due to the EPS option?

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.