I have had issues with syncing since the beginning and it is still not resolved. Every time I sync it creates another corruption in the database. I believe the problem is that GS syncing does not deal with groups (folders) correctly. It seems that every time I move listings to a different group the data gets corrupted the next time I sync. After syncing I get duplicate listings and when I delete one it deletes both. When I move listings into groups some get synced properly, others are duplicated or left in the original folder.
btw. I have tried sending log files to tech support by email but my messages bounce back undeliverable.
I hope you can fix this but until then I will leave syncing turned off.