UPC is missing a value

Hi, I’m still confused by this. I have used garage sale for a few months with no probs but now it won’t create my listings with variations (size variations) - error code is 21919301 missing UPC value.
I’ve tried a few of things suggested (eg. entering barcode) but have had no luck. I don’t quite understand what the version 7 beta is (what does it actually mean by beta?). If I download this version will it still work the same as my current version of garage sale (v 6.9.8) as I’m really familiar with that. I’m no computer genius so please help me out the easiest way so that I can still keep using garage sale is it has been perfect for me (up until now!)

Continuing the discussion from ERROR 21919301- UPC is missing a value. Enter a value and try again:

Continuing the discussion from ERROR 21919301- UPC is missing a value. Enter a value and try again:

GarageSale 7 is the next major release of GarageSale 7. “Beta” means that this version it’s not officially released to all users, but we are pretty close to the final release date. We are offering to interested user, so they can find bugs we couldn’t find ourselves - as every uses different eBay features and uses different workflows.

Some things stayed the same, some things have changed. Here is a link to the GarageSale 7 manual (also work in progress), that explains some of the major changes.

https://downloads.iwascoding.com/gs7help/English.lproj/Changes_since_GarageSale_6-Listings_in_GarageSale_7_versus_Templates_and_auctions_in_GarageSale_6.html

Just download version 7 and give it a try. It will create a copy of your GarageSale 6 library and work on that, so you can switch back to GS6 in case you found a show stopper bug.

If you run, into issues, please post them on this forum. We try to help to resolve them as quickly as possible.