Auto Cancellation shows waiting for start on running listings

Auto Cancellation is not working for me as Auto cancellation is showing “Cancel Date: Available after start” on most of my running listings. Is there a fix for this? Auto cancellation is the main reason that I went to GS 9. I have over 1K listings and this is unmanageable manually.

You have to click the box after cancel to get GS to assign a cancel date
Screen Shot 2022-12-07 at 4.31.09 PM

Screen Shot 2022-12-07 at 4.33.50 PM

Hi. Here is what mine show. It is not working. The listings are running on eBay without ending.

Screenshot 2022-12-07 at 2.45.55 PM.png

Are you running 9.2b2? I think they will tell you to refresh the token and restart. Sounds like ebay isn’t communicating with your GS

What happens if you uncheck the cancel box and recheck the cancel box?

Hmm. That adds a cancel day. It is going to take a while to do all of these, but I will try it.

Do a bulk edit by highlighting 10 or 20 or 30 or as many as you want. Hit the check then recheck it. Once you are comfortable with it you can do all with one edit

I set 100’s at a time with 1 click and uncheck as well with one click

OK. Thank you. I will try that.

@ilja @kristian I have also noticed this behavior on my GS. It is occurring when GS is set to cancel and restart. The new listing contains both the cancel and restart check boxes checked but no start date set. My advise above to bulk edit doesn’t work in a smart group. When I highlight multiple listings to uncheck and check it blinks off and doesn’t alter all check just one.

Hi. Thank you for writing again. I have bulk edited and it shows a date afterwards. However, I have been seeing the problem show up again on some. I have bulk edited again as it is too much work to hunt and peck for the newly affected ones. That should be a bug fix on the next iteration of the software.

I tagged ilia and kristian so they will see this. They are in Germany so they are likely out until tomorrow

Just keeping this active. All the starts are dead with no cancel date available after the process runs one cycle.

So just to make sure I got the scenario for this bug right:

• you have a listing with both auto-cancelation and auto-restart active
  • auto-cancelation cancels the listings
  • auto-restarts restarts a new listing
  • the new listing has the auto-cancel checkbox enabled, but the auto-cancel date is not shown, and no auto-cancelation is performed

Correct?

(These are the most pesky bugs, because it’s so time-consuming to reproduce them.)

original listing cancels and restarts. The restart has both boxes checked, (I actually wish the restart had neither because I like to choose when cancel and restart is performed), And the new restarted listing says " Available after start" and will not cancel or restart.
Screen Shot 2022-12-19 at 8.25.38 AM
Screen Shot 2022-12-19 at 8.24.28 AM

I can believe that because of the 30 day interval involved. I took a long time to notice it for me and really only after the user above pointed it out and now it is a constant thing I have to watch and correct for.

It makes for a lot of work to keep up with something that should be a “set it and forget it” feature.

Okay, I think we finally found and fixed this bug:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.