GarageSale 7 Beta 1 Released

Thank you for your help, Revis now worked :slight_smile: also on GS6 i can get new report check all the fees everything in one page, how do i do that in GS7

whay are they still showing up ? i have ticked the boxes

Regards

i keep getting this meessage box, my photes are adjusted and they are fine for size, nothing wrong with pictures, i no spend 2 hour still couldnt list anything on-E-bay. please help

Regards

Are you still using Beta 1? I told you to upgrade, since we believe that bug is fixed in Beta 2. Beta 3 is current version by the way.

Have you checked out the reports section in GS 7. It should offer all the functionality from GS 6, plus some. Just click the little “diagram” icon just below the “GarageSale” logo in the main menu.

I suppose these are smart groups imported from GarageSale 6, right? Or did you create them manually in GS 7 yourself?

Since it Saturday I cannot check back with the team, but my gut feeling is that these smart groups won’t work in GS 7 anymore, as all the order tracking stuff has been moved to the “Orders” section. You can get there by clicking the small shopping cart icon below the GarageSale text logo.

I’m guessing these smart groups should have never been imported into the Listings section, and we probably need to change the GS 6 importer in GS 7 to omit them.

No it wasnt imported from GS6 its jut when i downloaded the GS7 they were allready there.

also im now using the GS6 to list my items on E-Bay, i cant list any item on GS7 becuse Image Upload Issue

also thank you for the help i can see all the fees report :smile:

I will send it tomorrow.

Thank you,

Alex Thomas

GARAGE SALE - GYS.gslisting.zip (110.5 KB)

Why don’t you update to GS 7.0 Beta 3 as advised?

Thanks for sending in your template. Please let me know if the beta 4 resolves the issue for you:

I’m away from my business computer today. I’ll install it first thing tomorrow and get back to you.

Ok, I just downloaded Garage Sale 7 Beta 4, So far it looks like it did the trick. I appreciate all of the help. Once I try getting a listing up I’ll let you know!

Thanks!

Hi

in Order Section can we not get e-bay Preview page ? like on GS6 also I’m looking at the Listing section, there are i items saying waiting for payment which they were paid while ago and i have Ready to Ship showing 3 items they which they were shift while ago Dispatched and i can’t get rid of them it looks a bit unorganised any suggesting please,

Regards

I see how this could be useful. Let’s see where a short cut that brings you back to the listing would make sense.

You can simply delete these smart groups in the listing section. They should not be there in GS 7 anymore and are imported because of a bug in the GS 6 importer. These smart groups are now longer functional in the listing section, since that order tracking functionality has now moved to the Orders section.

Hi

Thank you for your response, i have deleted them so at least i know that by deleting them its not going to mess my order settings.

GS7 it keep crashing and closing itself and i get this error message before it crashes i wiped the file i hope this will helpGarage 7 Error.zip (117.9 KB)

Thanks for sending in the report. Do you know what you did at the time crash happened? From the log it looks like you were entering or leaving full screen mode. If so, what window were you using.