GarageSale 7 Beta 1 Released

I will send it tomorrow.

Thank you,

Alex Thomas

GARAGE SALE - GYS.gslisting.zip (110.5 KB)

Why don’t you update to GS 7.0 Beta 3 as advised?

Thanks for sending in your template. Please let me know if the beta 4 resolves the issue for you:

I’m away from my business computer today. I’ll install it first thing tomorrow and get back to you.

Ok, I just downloaded Garage Sale 7 Beta 4, So far it looks like it did the trick. I appreciate all of the help. Once I try getting a listing up I’ll let you know!

Thanks!

Hi

in Order Section can we not get e-bay Preview page ? like on GS6 also I’m looking at the Listing section, there are i items saying waiting for payment which they were paid while ago and i have Ready to Ship showing 3 items they which they were shift while ago Dispatched and i can’t get rid of them it looks a bit unorganised any suggesting please,

Regards

I see how this could be useful. Let’s see where a short cut that brings you back to the listing would make sense.

You can simply delete these smart groups in the listing section. They should not be there in GS 7 anymore and are imported because of a bug in the GS 6 importer. These smart groups are now longer functional in the listing section, since that order tracking functionality has now moved to the Orders section.

Hi

Thank you for your response, i have deleted them so at least i know that by deleting them its not going to mess my order settings.

GS7 it keep crashing and closing itself and i get this error message before it crashes i wiped the file i hope this will helpGarage 7 Error.zip (117.9 KB)

Thanks for sending in the report. Do you know what you did at the time crash happened? From the log it looks like you were entering or leaving full screen mode. If so, what window were you using.