Dear GarageSale Users,
a Beta 2 version of GarageSale 7 is available for you to download from this URL:
We’d appreciate your early feedback, so if you have a few minutes to spare, please give GarageSale 7 a try. Your GarageSale 6 installation will not be altered by trying out GarageSale 7.
What’s new since the last Beta release
- fixed a bug in the demo version expiration timer, that might prevent GarageSale from starting
What’s new in GarageSale 7
- completely modernized interface with instant error reporting
- a new custom database engine, which hopefully deals better with large amounts of data and allows us to adapt to eBay changes more quickly
- GarageSale 7 does away with the template/auction differentiation - it only offers listings, which can either be running or not
- a new Orders sections which shows information about purchased items and buyers
- Reports can generate diagrams in addition to text tables
- automatic update of eBay category information as needed
- listing design are now optimized for mobile devices
- local live validation of most eBay errors in new “Preflight” panel
- listing images can be edit using image editing apps installed on your Mac and with image editing extensions
- listing images can be copied and pasted between images
- support for barcodes for on the variation level
- you can copy specific settings from one listing and paste them into other listings
- much more
- GarageSale 7 requires OS X 10.10 or later
Upgrades and Pricing
GarageSale 7 is a paid upgrade from any previous version of GarageSale. The upgrade costs €/$ 19.99. During the public beta phase the GarageSale 7 upgrade is available for €/$ 16.99. Upgrade licenses are only available from within GarageSale 7.
If you purchased your GarageSale 6 license after August 1st 2015, you are eligible for a free upgrade to GarageSale 7. GarageSale 7 will offer you a free license once you start the purchase flow within the application.
The full price for GarageSale 7 will be €/$ 39.99.
Migrating from GarageSale 6
- GarageSale 7 has a new application identifier and uses its on database and 'Application Support folders, so you can run it along side GS 6 without side-effects
- it should import your GS 6 library and your accounts (this process may take a while upon first launch)
Where does GarageSale 7 store it’s data
You can go to this folder by choosing “Show Library Folder” from the “Help” menu.
What’s still missing
- localized user interface for languages other than English
- a user manual
- fixes for yet undiscovered bugs
Thanks for using GarageSale,
Ilja on behalf of the iwascoding team