GarageSale 8.0.2 Released

Dear GarageSale Users,

GarageSale 8.0.2 is out and can be downloaded via the built-in updater or from this link:

https://downloads.iwascoding.com/downloads/GarageSale_8.0.2.dmg

What’s new in GarageSale 8.0.2

• fixed a possible crash in a torn-off Attributes panel when editing multiple listings at once

System Requirements

• GarageSale 8 requires OS X 10.12 or later

Thanks for using GarageSale!

@ilja is there any improvement with synching since last issues I reported?

Not yet, sorry. I hope we get to this next week.

I also still have sync problems. Sync seems to work fine for a while then one computer (usually my non main) will no longer sync and I have to unsync re-sync from cloud. Takes a long time and very annoying.

BTW some things that I notice happen before the sync starts not working: I’ll start getting random sync conflicts. When I try to select the source to use for the sync the program will sometimes freeze. Also the conflicts shown often times don’t make sense. As in they are subjects I did not change or edit on one version.

Maybe you just have to manually invoke “sync now” under archive in top bar ( GS does not automatically synch anymore ). At least here, GS no longer syncs on its own every minutes as it did in the past…

Yes, already sent spindump in the past but nothing changed from them. There must be something wrong in conflict panel, it freeze with spinning ball anything you click over it. Then, when the conflict panel is resolved in second Mac, GS crashes and then problems starts ( Still doubled listings after conflict panel resolved )…

By the way, I probably discovered the reason of this issue: Again issues with synching . These listings had to be somehow corrupted, after invoking “show original” on one listings of that from a smart group, this warning appeared:

Then seemed to be fixed:

Those listings reappeared (doubled), so I deleted those that seemed to be corrupted, BUT actually they weren’t fixed and after emptying the bin…

Ghosts back. They found the right day to reappear… !!

thank you for the newest release. But why now the subscription method, or limited-listing-Pro-method, I as the seller have already subscribed the eBay Store and so on and so on. The previous 6, and 7 was good, single buy with lot of feature in it.

I think I stick to the 7 until it isn’t supported

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.