GarageSale Crashes Constantly with El Capitan (os X 10.11.1)

I am running GarageSale 6.9.7 (625) and have OS X El Capitan 10.11.1.
Garage Sale crashes and I lose all the information I’ve entered in the template everytime I use:
Inspector
Options
Product
I’ve tried closing GarageSale and starting fresh, but nothing helps.
HELP

If you are using the GarageSale version from our website, please give this version a try:

http://downloads.iwascoding.com/downloads/GarageSale_6_2015-11-21.zip

It fixes a crash in the product panel.

So far so good. Thank you so much.

You are a lifesaver. Thank you so very much for your prompt reply.

Hi,

I’ve just signed up to this forum because Garagesale 6.9.7 crashes whenever I task it to revise a currently live auction. Although the auction did initially upload the eBay earlier this evening, the formatting of the photos is wrong - the thumbnail gallery of 6 images that shows on the template within Garagsale has uploaded as just the 1 image on eBay.

Many thanks,
Mark

Can you please check if there are any crash logs created in your home directory under Library/Logs/Diagnostic Reports that originate from GarageSale and post them here.

Thanks,
Ilja

Here’s the log file.

GarageSale_2015-11-22-115006_Marks-MacBook-Pro.wakeups_resource.diag.zip (24.2 KB)

There’s only a crash from GarageSale 6.8 in the file you sent. :frowning:

That was the only one named Garagesale at the location you gave.

Will Console hold other relevant log files?

Thanks,

I also get constant crashes in El Capitan. All I have to do is bring up an existing template, and drag two or more additional photos to it from iPhoto. If I drag a single photo, no crash, but two or more does it every time. I have sent in several crash reports.

-Dave

What version of OS X and GarageSale are you using?

Can you reproduce the crash? Is there a crash report window coming up when you restart GarageSale? Please fill in your e-mail address in this panel and let me know the e-mail address you have been using. (You can use the private message feature on this forum to send it to me).

Garagesale: Version 6.9.7 (625)
OSX: 10.11.1 (15B42)

I would, but can’t find the private messaging feature! Where is it?

Simply click on Ilja’s icon. A menu will appear where you can click a “Message” button.

Regards, Kristian

When I click on ilea’s icon, this is the pop-up I get, with no “Message” button:

Am I overlooking something obvious?
Thanks.

I can’t even get Garage Sale to open… :frowning: since the update to el capitan. I am running 6.9.7 from the with updates from ap store. Sure wold be grateful for a fix of some sort.

I think that’s another issue. You might want to have a look at this post for more details (and help) Garage sale hops around on bottom and not open - #31 by ilja

Regards, Kristian

Ok, I deleted the app store thing and now 6.9.7 started up ok. However, it says it is (Demo Version) ? I was never asked to enter a license number - which I don’t have anyway - so will that be a problem?